1) What made you go veg? (and when?)
In the late 90’s I went vegetarian and then at the age of thirty became vegan. I love animals and nature very much. This is the primary reason why one should live in harmony with the land, sea and air.
2) Why would you like to strut yours in vegan chic garb from Vaute Couture, Cri de Coeur, Cherry Berry bags, and NOHARM?
They would embody the essence of a peaceful existance. It truly is an opportunity everyone can seize if they only knew the rewards reaped from a symbiotic harmony with living life.
3) What law would you instate across the US if you could?
People who wish to live cruelty-free should be allowed to know what is in the consumable goods and merchandise before they buy them.
4) Your theme song is?
A beautiful World
5) What actor or actress would play you in a tv movie about your life?
I believe Johnny Depp could play me in a role about my life.
6) What makes veg guys and girls so darn sexy?
Veggie guys and gals are so sexy because of their diet and outlook. The vibrance of a well maintained balanced diet, full of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, lends to a healthy perspective of anything and everything. Being cruelty-free adds a solemn peace to the inner core of our sub-conscious which speaks to us in our mind and dreams.